2011年7月25日星期一

Rosie Huntington Whiteley's Big Steps In Her Model And Actress Career

15 years old, Rosie Tavistock Institute in the UK study, found an internship at the modeling agency working to help people coffee. A year later, she returned thanks to the people there, he was told can be a model. "I do not know why, maybe I Just good old? Maybe I just had the right hair color dye?"
Rosie Huntington Whiteley

16-year-old Rosie to shoot a group of Levi's commercials. "I think this may be my only chance of a being a model, so I spent all this money, I bought a Ford car, although I do not drive."

Facts have proved that this is only a beginning. Johnson, a famous British designer Bei Sidi fancy her, recommended she boarded the stage of London Fashion Week. She quickly boarded the "Wallpaper" magazine cover, followed by "Teen Vogue" and "ELLE Girl".
Rosie Huntington Whiteley

In 2006, she became world-famous lingerie brand "Victoria's Secret," the official contract model, the legendary annual income of 100 million pounds. At this point, she was 19 years old, still can not drive.

Rosie said: "Almost every American to tell me that they first discovered their sexual awareness bud, are reading 'Victoria's Secret' directory when. Become a part of this directory is my honor."

Ring the continual increase in body: Burberry model, model year, the luxury brand, magazine cover ... ... with its accompanying wind and water love history. She's served her boyfriend, a Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood's son, Terrence Wood, "the French version of Brad Pitt," Olivier Martinez, played "Two Smoking Barrels" and "Touguaiqiangpian ".

Break out from the explosion of a gun girl

As "Victoria's Secret," the contract model in 2009, Rosie and "Transformers" director Michael Bay filming of an ad. The next summer, Rosie Michael received a message and asked her "Transformers 3" are not interested.

"I thought it was only a small role, or the guest, never expect to become the heroine that night I saw the actor Mejia, a few weeks after the audition. Auditioned two weeks shooting this all really comes too fast! "

没有评论:

发表评论